+ Add to favorites
LECIGEL™ is a gelling agent with emulsifying properties. It allows the increase in the viscosity and the stability of formulas. Suitable for both cold and hot processes, it also helps to adjust the viscosity at the end of the formulation process. Easy-to-use, it is compatible with most emulsifiers and is stable over a wide range of pH. Especially adapted for the formulation of gel-creams, it provides the typical “phospholipid touch” with a cool, soft and non-greasy skin feel.
OriginPhospholipid-based gelling agent/emulsifier
INCI NameSodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Lecithin
Provides gel cream when used as main emulsifier
Stabilizes and adjusts viscosity of emulsions
Hot or cold process
- Quick-break effect
- Decreases TEWL
- Increases skin hydration
- Enhances penetration and bioavailability of active ingredients to get better and/or faster results
- Triggers positive emotions and provides moments of happiness upon application
- Very cool effect
- Lowers immediately the skin temperature with a lasting effect of up to 20 minutes
- introduction into water or oil phase or after emulsion
NEW BRANDING Lecigel™: The Key Multifunctional Lab Partner
- SensorialSlippery and cool touch
Velvet and non-greasy skin feel
Application• Gelling agent for aqueous gels/Emulsifier for gel creams: 0.5-2%.
• Viscosity adjuster for all kind of emulsions: >0.5%.
• Stabilizer for all kind of emulsions: >0.1%