The Versatile Gelling Agent
+ Add to favorites
HELIOGEL™ is a patented gelling ingredient with emulsifying properties confered by the presence of sunflower phospholipids. It thickens within a wide pH range and emulsifies all types of oil phases.Gel-creams can be formulated with an innovative skin feel, non-tacky and non-greasy. HELIOGEL™ is the solution to combine performance and skin sensation.
OriginPhospholipid-based gelling agent/emulsifier
INCI NameSodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Hydrogenated Polydecene (and) Phospholipids (and) Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Provides gels and gel cream
Stabilizes and adjusts viscosity of emulsions
Hot or cold process
- Stable over a wide range of pH
- Enhances penetration and bioavailability of active ingredients to get better and/or faster results
- Triggers positive emotions and provides moments of happiness upon application
- Compatible with electrolytes
- Cooling sensation
- Velvet skin feel
- SensorialIncrease in coolness (+9%).
Decrease in tacky after-feel (-17%)
Application• Gelling agent for aqueous gels/Emulsifier for gel cream:1-3%.
• Viscosity adjuster for all kind of emulsions: >1%.
• Stablizer for all kind of emulsions: >0.2%